Our Patient Portal
is a useful tool that will enable communication with our office and allow you to obtain information from your child's medical record at your convenience, simply by logging in to your child's account from your computer or smartphone.
To get started, simply call our office and request an activation code. Then, click on the orange "Patient Portal" button on the home page of this website. Then, click on "Activate Account" and fill in all of your child's information. If you need help, click on "View a video tutorial" at the top of the page.
Once registered, you will be able to:
- Schedule well visits, form visits, med checks, and flu vaccine appointments (portal scheduling for flu vaccines is only available at certain times of the year)
- View your child's appointment history and upcoming appointments
- Obtain information from your child's chart, including immunization records, medications, and lab results
- Request documents (for example, a copy of your child's Health Assessment or Physician's Report for daycare or school requirement)
- View your statements and pay your bill directly through your account
- Send a (non-urgent) message or a question to medical staff or your doctor
- Receive important messages and information from us
To request an activation code, please call our office at 717-791-2680 and select option 2 for the routine appointment scheduling line.