These appointments (and more!) can be scheduled through our patient portal
, a useful tool that will enable communication with our office and allow you to obtain information from your child's medical record at your convenience, simply by logging in to your child's account.
You must be pre-registered with a user ID and password to do this. If you have not already received an activation letter to register your child, please call our office and request one.
Once registered, you will be able to:
- Schedule well visits, form visits, med checks, and flu vaccine appointments
- View your child's appointment history and upcoming appointments
- Obtain information from your child's chart, including immunization records, medications, and lab results
- Request documents (for example, a copy of your child's Health Assessment or Physician's Report for daycare or school requirement)
- Send a (non-urgent) message or a question to medical staff or your doctor
To request an activation code, please call our office at 717-791-2680 and select option 2 for the routine appointment scheduling line.