Participating Health Insurance Plans
- Aetna (but not Aetna Better Health)
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross (but not Keystone Health Plan)
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Primesource/South Central Preferred
- United Healthcare (but not United Healthcare Community Plan)
JDC Pediatrics participates with the following Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) plans, for existing patients only
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot accept newborns or new patients on any of the CHIP programs.
If your child has no health insurance coverage, you can go to Pennsylvania's Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
to see if you qualify for CHIP, Pennsylvania’s program to provide health insurance to uninsured children and teens.
For more information on Managed Care Plans and your options with various types of health insurance plans click here: Healthy Children: Types of Managed Care Plans
. (from the AAP: American Academy of Pediatricians